- GSM quad band network, LBS location
- All commands can be set by APP
- Locate from anywhere
- Tailing Mode/Track by Time Interval
- SOS button
- Two way audio communication
- Voice monitoring
- Low Battery Alert
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Set Up RF-V18
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 22.214.171.124 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.