- Global positioning
- Historical route
- LED smart rolling light
- Waterproof IP66
- Long standby time
- GSM network(Quad band): 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS standard: Class 12, TCP/IP
- Positioning time: Cold start 30 Sec (open sky)
- Warm start 29 Sec (open sky)
- Hot start 5 Sec (open sky)
- GPS Positioning accuracy: 10-15m (open sky)
- Wifi Positioning accuracy: 15-100m
- Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +70℃
- Working humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.