Features and functions:
- GSM quad band network, all global universal.
- Tracking Via website/IOS APP/Android APP/Wechat/SMS
- Trajectory playback /Geo-fence
- Magnetic sensor/vibration sensor/sound sensor, three types of anti-theft alarm
- Power bank/LED flashlight
- One month standby time
- High frequency buzzer alarm
- Voice monitor
- Low battery alarm
- SIM card changing alarm
|GPRS standard:||Class 12, TCP/IP|
|GPS locating time:||30sec with cold boot(under the open sky)|
|29sec with warm boot(under the open sky)|
|5sec with hot boot (under the open sky)|
|GPS Positioning accuracy:||10-15m(under the open sky)|
|Battery type:||The built-in soft polymer lithium ion battery|
|Standby time||80 days|
|Working temperature:||-20℃ ~ +70℃|
|Working humidity:||5% ~ 95% RH|
|Host size:||122(L)x51(W) x25(H)mm 110g|
|Packing size:||147(L)*95(W)*55(H)mm, 265g|
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 126.96.36.199 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.