FM-Eco4 light is the smallest Ruptela developed and manufactured GPS tracking device. It is a standard GPS tracker for tracking and monitoring vehicles location, speed, route, fuel level, mileage and other vehicles activity parameters.
Best used for:
- Fleet monitoring and control.
- Route and order optimization.
- Fuel control and management.
- Temperature control.
Being equipped with an internal GPS & GSM antenna makes FM-Eco4 light small and very easy to install GPS tracking device. Device easily fits everywhere in the vehicle and makes installers work much easier.
FM-Eco4 light functionalities:
- Driver behaviour monitoring (Eco-Drive).
- Driver registration and identification.
- Temperature monitoring.
- Remote ignition blocking.
- Internal Geozones.
- Antijamming features.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 22.214.171.124 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.