CT-58 is a mini GPS tracker available at the current market and is able to apply to many tracking purposes such as vehicle, container or asset tracking. CT-58 is also equipped with high sensitive vibration sensor which could reflect the real position of the surrounding immediately as being activated. CT-58 will be the best helper for you to detect your most valuable properties.
- The build-in vibration sensor will detect the movement of the CT-58.
- When the movement occurs, the CT-58 will send out reports.
- The external panic button (option) can be connected to CT-58.
- When the panic button is pressed, CT-58 will send out SOS report.
- Improved the GPS and GSM receptions.
- Compact and rubust enclosure.
|Frequency||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|GPS Receiver||Acquisition time||Reacquisition < 2sec.|
|Cold < 60sec. TTFF(Time To First Fix)|
|Warm < 35sec. TTFF|
|Hot < 10sec. TTFF|
|TTFF Accuracy||Position 10 meters RMS without SA|
|Velocity 0,1m/s without SA|
|Battery Power||3.7V DC Li-Polyma Battery,1500mAh|
|External Power||6V DC|
|Battery Life||70-75 hours (1 hour per data), after full charged.(estimate)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Size||8.4(L) x 6.4(W) x 2.3(H) cm|
|Weight||98g with battery|
To set the tracker send the following commands by SMS messages, the sample setup the device password is GdgC, this password is the default
Set the operator APN
Set the GPRS Server
Set the route for data transmission
Set update interval to 60 seconds