Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
CT-58 is a mini GPS tracker available at the current market and is able to apply to many tracking purposes such as vehicle, container or asset tracking. CT-58 is also equipped with high sensitive vibration sensor which could reflect the real position of the surrounding immediately as being activated. CT-58 will be the best helper for you to detect your most valuable properties.
- The build-in vibration sensor will detect the movement of the CT-58.
- When the movement occurs, the CT-58 will send out reports.
- The external panic button (option) can be connected to CT-58.
- When the panic button is pressed, CT-58 will send out SOS report.
- Improved the GPS and GSM receptions.
- Compact and rubust enclosure.
|Frequency||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|GPS Receiver||Acquisition time||Reacquisition < 2sec.|
|Cold < 60sec. TTFF(Time To First Fix)|
|Warm < 35sec. TTFF|
|Hot < 10sec. TTFF|
|TTFF Accuracy||Position 10 meters RMS without SA|
|Velocity 0,1m/s without SA|
|Battery Power||3.7V DC Li-Polyma Battery,1500mAh|
|External Power||6V DC|
|Battery Life||70-75 hours (1 hour per data), after full charged.(estimate)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +65°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to +70°C|
|Relative Humidity||5% to 95 %, non-condensing|
|Size||8.4(L) x 6.4(W) x 2.3(H) cm|
|Weight||98g with battery|
To set XvekGA you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the default ID is “username” and device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Set up Route for Data Transmission
- Set Time interval to 60 seconds