Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
SANAV GX-101 is specially designed for the vehicle tracking application, equipped with Siemens GSM module and GM-158 (MTK-3301 GPSchipset) GPS receiver. The rugged metallic structure is a best match for in-car environments. Opened I/Os are provided for sensors and relays. To secure your favorite cars, SANAV GX101 will be your best choice.
- Target Market:Track & Trace, Vehicle recovery, Fleet Management.
- GSM band:Full quadband.
- Back up Battery:Yes.
- Internal Memory:Yes.
- Position by:Time, Distance.
- Sleep mode:Yes.
- Digital Inputs:>4.
- Made in:Taiwan.
To set WWDKMQ you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the default ID is “username” and device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Set up Route for Data Transmission
- Set Time interval to 60 seconds