The Xirgo XT-4700 is a self-contained cellular wireless modem suited for outdoor use with an integrated GPS engine and designed for tracking high-value assets, containers, and trailers.
The XT-4700G also has an integrated GPS antenna, cellular, and PCS antenna, optional motion detector, optional accelerometer and 6600 mAh internal re-chargeable battery. With a powerful 32- bit microprocessor and unique power management algorithm, XT-4700G consumes less than 120 µA in sleep mode and yet capable of periodic reporting of health, status and location of remote assets. With multiple input and output ports along with proven embedded application, XT-4700G is an ideal solution for monitoring and control of high value remote assets where input power avail-ability is of concern.
XT-4700G has been designed with the latest GPS technology allowing GPS tracking under extreme conditions where most other competing products fail. The weatherproof case (meets IEC 68-2-27 environmental standard and is IP66 certified) allows XT-4700G to be used in a myriad of applications such as container, trailer, and motorcycle tracking.
Tracking of High-Value Assets, Containers and Trailers
Rugged, self-contained, outdoor tracking and monitoring gateway.
- Mobile Resource Management.
- High Value Asset Management.
- Construction Equipment Tracking.
- Tractors and other Field Equipment Tracking.
- Embedded cellular and GPS antennas.
- Integrated high-precision GPS engine.
- 6600 mAh Rechargeable battery.
- Accelerometer and Motion Detector.
- Rugged, IP 66 rated enclosure for outdoor use.
- Integrated mounting flange with multiple options.
To set the tracker send the following commands by SMS messages
Set the operator APN
Set the GPRS server