Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Based on old version TK102-2,add SD card slot,more bigger battery ,ARM7 processor
It is the new version of TK102, we called it TK102-New or TK102-2. There is a SD card slot in TK102-2. The GPRS data can be saved in SD.
Support non-server based location
SD card memory to record GPS standpoints
Authorize/delete 5 preset phone numbers
Auto-Track by SMS
Mode switch between "track" and "monitor"
Low battery alert
Hidden number tracking
To set a Xexun device on CTvqtu, you must configure it as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 123456 which is the initial data from the device.
- Begin with the configuration
- Set up our operator APN
- Set the username and password of our APN.
- Establish the server where we will connect
zOzYFA9f1JlD9 lrMuid1xzCBUF kaZX
- Set the device to send data
- How often we want to establish the position is sent every 60 seconds