Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
Multi-function Mini Asset Tracker
The water resistant GL200 is a powerful GPS locator designed for lone worker, vehicle, pet and asset tracking applications. Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band GPRS/GSM subsystem supports 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GL200's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
• Water resistant
• Quad band GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• Embedded full featured @Track protocol
• Internal u-blox chipset
• Internal GSM/GPS antennas
• MMCX type RF connector for external GPS antenna
• Low power consumption, long standby time with internal battery
• Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power conservation and motion detection
• Full power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery
• CE/FCC/PTCRB/Anatel certified
To set r8Tfee you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is $ model $ which is the initial data from the device and the APN are those of APN_OPERATOR.
- Begin with the configuration
- Set the time zone UTC-0
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define how often will transmit position 60 seconds.
- Activate notification by SOS button input 2