The SkyPatrol SP3400C is a CDMA GPS tracking device that is designed to meet all carrier and country certifications. It is built to withstand the harshest conditions associated with vehicle telematics, making it suitable for a wide range of vehicle location applications. Whether you need it for subprime automotive needs, fleet management, or consumer telematics, the SP3400C is up to the task.
One of the standout features of the SP3400C is its cellular antenna design, which has been optimized for improved performance in challenging urban and rural environments. It also features the latest firmware design with over-the-air capability, allowing for easy updates and configuration. With two discrete I/O circuits, the SP3400C provides total control over a vehicle, including wireless auto ignition sense and relay triggers for enabling or disabling automotive components.
The SP3400C comes with a range of impressive features, including:
- CDMA 1xRTT 800/1900MHz dual band
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- Update firmware over-the-air
- Integrated cellular and GPS antennas
- Excellent GPS tracking and acquisition sensitivity
- Integrated high-precision GPS engine
- Supports UDP and SMS for data communications
- Embedded TCP and IP stack
- 2 digital outputs, 1 analog input, and 1 ignition input
The SP3400C is a reliable and expandable automotive tracking device that surpasses its predecessors in the LBS market. With its robust design and advanced features, it is an excellent choice for anyone in need of a high-quality GPS tracking solution.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 126.96.36.199 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.