Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
1. Built-in high-performance GPS chipset enables the product to provide accurate positioning in the event of weak signal and to work normally in urban areas, valleys or other sight-limited districts.
2. Built-in GSM / GPRS model supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, thus it can work throughout the world.
3. It supports SMS communications or GPRS TCP connection, and receives position information through cell phone message or used to look into movement track on the internet.
4. It provides such functions as SOS, fuel cutoff / power failure, warning by cutting off external power wire, geo-fence, overspeed warning, historical data upload, parking throttle upload and moving car tracking timing upload.
5. It provides voice call function (connected with earphone)
6. It is equipped with highly reliable electric circuit and complies with electronic industry standards.
7. Support new interface standard of OBD II of cars.
8. At present this device could read out ten state datas through OBD II interface. They are mileage statistics, fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, the engine temperature, the engine speed, the highest speed, the minimum speed, voltage, oil pressure and fuel -air rate. (The data parameters will be different due to the different types of cars, the specific parameters subject to actual ones).
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
To set zuxvmY you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 0000 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
- Factory reset
- Set up our operator APN
- Establish the server where we will connect
- Define how often will transmit to our example 120 seconds
- Enable GPRS mode
- Enable GPS mode