Tk100(GT06) Working Based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, this product can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or GPRS. TK100 is designed for compact and easy using for vehicle tracking, with built-in GPS and GSM module to capture GPS data send to the authorized mobile number by SMS, it can show the current location on phone or tracking the location on Google earth or Google map. Moreover, GPS data can be transmitted by GPRS to Internet server so that realize real time tracking on computer.
l Vehicle rental / Fleet management etc
l Protect wealth etc
l Provide peace-of-mind for businessmen
l Manage personnel
- ·GSM quad-band frequency for globe use;
- ·Real time tracking location by SMS/GPRS;
- ·Recover original password;
- ·Set authorized number;
- ·Overspeed alarm alarm ;
- ·ACC anti-theft alarm ;
- ·SOS alarm ;
- ·Real time voice monitoring function ;
- ·Built-in backup battery to realize power failure alarm;
- ·Cut vehicle oil or circuit (optional).
- Two-way calling (optional).
To set k2lSpU you need to configure as follows. With the following commands through several text messages: In the example it is assumed that the device password is 123456 which is the initial data from the device and the APN are to APN_OPERATOR
- Delete the current configuration
- Set up our operator APN
Ysf390A6N aHduJlt rdPPMEn4 irZxyXR0
- Setup the timezone UTC0
- Establish the server where we will connect
uDrt4Xcb9JZF1 lStiJan8F1TFk USbM
To check settings MXnUCKAwAk6