TK228 is the integration of GPS Tracker + RFID Car Alarm + Remote/Bluetooth Diagnostics.
1. Plug & play design with OBD-II connector, compatible with all the vehicles with OBD-II connector, supports most of vehicles with the CAN-BUS;
2. It is the integration of GPS tracker + RFID car alarm + Bluetooth diagnostics+ Wireless immobilizer;
3. Arm/disarm by SMS/phone call, or by 2.4G RFID tag automatically;
4. Check the real physical address (such as city name, street name.) directly;
5. Track by SMS/website to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.;
6. Movement alarm, Over-speed alarm, Geo-fence alarm;
7. Engine on alarm, power failure alarm, vibration alarm;
8. Anti-tamper alarm. Once the device is disconnected, it will trigger the alarm;
9. Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering vibration alarm;
10. Monitor the voice;
11. 2.4G long-distance contactless RFID tag for driver ID identification;
12. Keyless RFID car alarm function, arm/disarm automatically;
13. Accurate odometer & speed reading directly via CAN-BUS;
14. Data logger 8Mb for offline GPS waypoint;
15. Wireless immobilizer to stop the car in safe mode;
16. High reliable anti-tamper design. If the unit is unplug illegally, it will lock the engine automatically.
17. Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or damaged, the built-in backup battery can work for emergency check, and the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
18. Two kinds of location information: GPS coordinates & GSM base station code.
19. Remote diagnostics function. Transmission of the CAN data via blue-tooth or GPRS network:
(1) Vehicle's real-time data: battery's voltage, RPM, speed, TAP throttle opening, engine load, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, odometer, error code & times, acceleration times & deceleration times;
(2) Driver behavior data: ignition time, total driving time, total idling time, average engine hot-start time, average speed, history high speed, history RPM, total acceleration times & total deceleration times.
20. Read the vehicle's error code & clear the error code via GPRS or blue-tooth;
TopTen trackers work in LcNF1o with the tracker ID that corresponds to the last 14 digits of the IMEI found in the qpb command, to configure the tracker send the following commands via text messages
- Restore factory settings
- Set up the APN and GPRS server
To check the settings 111111WWW: