Functions and Features for TK510 Vehicle GPS Tracker:
- GPS tracker + RFID Car alarm with long-distance tag;
- Active RFID Driver ID identification(optional)
- Track on command or by time interval or by distance;
- Arm/disarm by SMS, phone call;
- Arm/disarm automatically by 2.4G RFID tag(optional);
- Check the car’s real physical address (such as city name, street name..);
- Track by mobile SMS to get the latitude, longitude, speed, direction & odometer etc.
- Check the location directly by the Google map’s URL;
- Online website tracking by GPRS data network;
- Odometer function
- Over-speed alert, Geo-fence alert, movement alarm;
- Snap photo and send out via MMS &Email when there is SOS alarm, ACC On alarm or door open alarm, snap the photo via platform;
- Speed limiter, when the speed is over limitation, the siren will sound to warn driver & relay will response to slow down the car automatically;
- Crash alarm, when there is crash & it can detect it automatically;
- Fatigue driving alarm, if continuous driving time is over the limitation, the siren will sound to warn the driver;
- Check the coordinates via LBS, even there is no any GPS signal..
- Support voice monitoring & 2-way talking(optional);
- Cut off engine to stop the car safely by SMS/GPRS;
- Built-in shock sensor for power saving & triggering alarm
- Built-in rechargeable backup battery; when the car battery is cut off or low enough, the system will send out power failure alert immediately.
- SOS alarm & anti-tamper alarm;
- Support analog input for fuel monitoring or temperature monitoring;
- I/O: 5 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs & 5 digital outputs(2 impulse outputs);
- Lock/unlock the car door remotely by SMS/platform;
- Wide working voltage range, from 6V-45VDC, suitable for car or big truck.
- There are 3 types of working mode for power saving flexibly.
- 4Mb offline data logger, it can store 8192 waypoints
TopTen trackers work in 5dq150 with the tracker ID that corresponds to the last 14 digits of the IMEI found in the DTn command, to configure the tracker send the following commands via text messages
- Restore factory settings
- Set up the APN and GPRS server
To check the settings 111111WWW: