AK7 is a vehicle Telematics device/GPS tracker with GPS and UMTS/HSPA/CDMA communication which is able to monitor vehicle location and remote control via UMTS/HSPA/CDMA network. With its intelligent event control engine, users can define various combinations of vehicle conditions and generate various actions to meet their unique requirements.
- Small and easy installation.
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP.
- High accuracy GPS positioning.
- GSM jamming detection.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- Intelligent event control engine.
- 1-Wire® protocol supported.
- 3 Configurable GPIOs.
- Roaming preference settings.
- Harsh driving behavior events.
- Configurable power management.
- 32 user defined geofences.
- Support Garmin® FMI.
- Support external fuel level sensor.
To set kxISyr you need to configure as follows. With the following script
Set ACC event
Set time interval to 60 seconds
Set to binary mode
Set the GPRS server