Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
AK7 is a vehicle Telematics device/GPS tracker with GPS and UMTS/HSPA/CDMA communication which is able to monitor vehicle location and remote control via UMTS/HSPA/CDMA network. With its intelligent event control engine, users can define various combinations of vehicle conditions and generate various actions to meet their unique requirements.
- Small and easy installation.
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP.
- High accuracy GPS positioning.
- GSM jamming detection.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- Intelligent event control engine.
- 1-Wire® protocol supported.
- 3 Configurable GPIOs.
- Roaming preference settings.
- Harsh driving behavior events.
- Configurable power management.
- 32 user defined geofences.
- Support Garmin® FMI.
- Support external fuel level sensor.
To set Py4Kfc you need to configure as follows. With the following script
- Set ACC event
- Set time interval to 60 seconds
- Set to binary mode
- Establish the server where we will connect