AS1 is designed for monitoring mobile assets with GPS for location tracking and GPRS/HSPA /CDMA for data communication. The AS1 product has optimal design for operating environment with IP67 rating, which provides total protection against temperature, dust, and water spray. AS1 has a primary battery life of up to 3 years which is an ideal self-contained hardware solution for long term deployments.
- Flexible data communication network options.
- No external wires or antennas needed.
- Data communication by SMS/TCP/UDP.
- Optional GPS+GLONASS Motor.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor for motion detection.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- 5 user defined geo-fences.
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Set Up AS1
To set UjDnmh you need to configure as follows. With the following script
Set ACC event
Set time interval to 60 seconds
Set to binary mode
Set the GPRS server