Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
AU7 is the most advanced GPS/GLONASS vehicle tracking device that using CDMA/UMTS/HSPA mobile communication technology, with the flexibility of custom reporting mechanism for advanced users. It also gives the option of saving communication costs while keep the administrator to know the vehicle’s whereabouts in real time. In addition, the external accessory compatibilities, such as RS-232, CAN Bus interpreter, and 1-Wire®, give more options to meet all your project needs.
- GPS only version.
- GPS/GLONASS version (Process simultaneously).
- Flexible wireless network options.
- AES-128 data encryption.
- Data communication by SMS/USSD/TCP/UDP.
- GPS antenna tampered detect & report.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) supported.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- 64 user defined geo-fences in circular, rectangular and polygonal shapes.
- Roaming preference settings.
- Harsh driving behavior events.
- Configurable power management.
- Max. 140,000 log and 21,000 queue messages.
- 2 way voice communication & wire-tap.
- 1-Wire® Dallas Key for driver identification.
- 1-Wire®temperature sensor supported.
- Support Garmin® FMI 2.0 and above.
- Intelligent event control engine.
To set GHoLVk you need to configure as follows. With the following script
- Set ACC event
- Set time interval to 60 seconds
- Set to binary mode
- Establish the server where we will connect