Start Your FreeMonth
From $0.99 USD*
Pay as you go. No contract
AX9 is an optional 2G/3G GPS tracking unit with OBD-II Interface and plug-n-play installation. Featuring OBD / CAN Bus J1939 data acquisition, Bluetooth connectivity, driving behavior event management, and user-defined reports, AX9 is an ideal solution for Usage Based Insurance, Car Rental, Fleet Management of both Passenger Vehicles and Heavy-Duty Trucks, and Teenage Driver Tracking.
- Flexible wireless network options.
- Small and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Ultra low current consumption in deep sleep mode.
- Data communication by SMS/TCP/UDP.
- High GPS sensitivity.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- 32 user defined geofences.
- Build-in buzzer for configurable event.
- *Roaming preference settings.
- Harsh driving behavior events.
- Configurable power management.
- OBDII data collection.
- FMS / J1939 data collection.
- Fuel economy calculation.
- User defined OBDII event transmission.
- OBDII Diagnostic trouble code reporting.
- Intelligent event control engine.
- Buffered event message of 150,000 positions.
- *AX9(CV) and AX9(CS) are not supporting roaming preference feature.
To set 6xLzif you need to configure as follows. With the following script
- Set ACC event
- Set time interval to 60 seconds
- Set to binary mode
- Establish the server where we will connect