AS3 is designed for monitoring vehicle or trailer with GPS for location tracking and GPRS/HSPA/CDMA for data communication. The internal rechargeable battery makes it an ideal solution for managing asset that is normally connected to permanent power but may be disconnected for periods of time. The AS3 product has optimal design for operating environment with IP67 rating, which provides total protection against temperature, dust, and water spray. AS3 on the other hand has GPIOs that allow for a wide range of applications.
- Flexible data communication network options.
- Data communication by SMS/TCP/UDP.
- Large capacity of backup battery.
- Optional GPS+GLONASS engine.
- Built-in 3-axis G-sensor.
- FOTA firmware upgrade using FTP.
- Configurable Real Time Tracking & Logging.
- Intelligent event control engine.
To set CMQsnE you need to configure as follows. With the following script
Set ACC event
Set time interval to 60 seconds
Set to binary mode
Set the GPRS server