AT-5000 Long Operation Time GPS Tracker
For container and equipment management, security and law enforcement
With GPS technology becoming ever popular, people are starting to consider GPS trackers as an essential tool for everyday security and tracking needs. GPS increases the visibility of all kinds of important assets, from security of large equipment, to containers that are often stationed in remote areas for long periods of time; as well as police or private investigations.
With the latest GPS and GSM solutions, highly sensitive internal antennas, rugged waterproof and heatproof enclosure, and long battery life, AT-5000 can be used in harsh environments for long periods of time. Large equipment or assets are often stationed outdoors or semi-outdoors where harsh environments and dramatic temperature changes make it difficult for electronic products to survive. AT-5000’s waterproof and heatproof plastic casing and high quality rechargeable battery allow it to withstand such extreme operating environments. Its no-power-switch design makes it impossible for anyone to switch it off accidentally or intentionally. Its superb power management, and configurable operating profiles make it possible to keep pinning locations once every hour for up to 56 days.
By using AT-5000, business owners will benefit from improving the visibility of their assets, increasing the efficiency of asset dispatch, reducing maintenance costs and missing assets, (very helpful in equipment dispatch,) management and security. Its simplicity of design and user interface reduces false alarms and malfunctions. Because of its long operating time and fault-proof design, it is truly a fit-and-forget product that offers customers peace of mind. AT-5000 is ideal for managing containers, trailers, large equipment and point of service machines.
• Equipment tracking
• Dumpster container management
• Caravan security
• Covert tracking
• Asset tracking
• POS machine tracking
• Container/trailer tracking
- 1. Large battery capacity.
- 2. Waterproof rating IP67.
- 3. Heatproof casing, up to 85 °C.
- 4. No-power-button design.
- 5. Activated by timer and movement.
- 6. Pin-point accurate cell locations.
- 7. AGPS.
- 8. Request current location simply by making a phone call.
- 9. Stand-by time up to 1 year under motion activation mode.
- 10. Tracking once an hour under timer activation mode, operating times of up to 50 days.
- 11. Superb power management.
- 12. SMS Google map hyperlinks to cell phones.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.