AT-9000 Long Operation Container Tracker
For container tracking and dispatch
Tracking containers is a lot more challenging than other assets, because operating environments do not have an external power supply and signal reception can be poor. AT-9000 with its latest GPS and GSM solutions, highly sensitive internal antennas and swappable battery pack, is ideal for managing containers, trailers, large equipment and point of service machines.
Containers are usually stacked up in ports or on ships where poor line-of-sight, harsh environments and dramatic temperature changes make it difficult for GPS tracking devices to function properly. AT-9000’s waterproof and heatproof plastic casing, advanced AGPS and cell location solutions and high quality rechargeable battery allow it to withstand such rough operating environments. With its superb power management and configurable operating profiles, AT-9000 can keep pinning locations once an hr for up to 120 days.
Business owners will benefit from improved visibility of containers, increased container dispatch efficiency, reduced maintenance costs and elimination of missing containers. Its simplicity of design and user interface makes it easy to maintain for field operators, and reduces chances of malfunction. It truly is a fit-and-forget product that offers customers peace of mind.
• Equipment tracking
• Dumpster container management
• Caravan security
• Asset tracking
• POS machine tracking
• Container/trailer tracking
- 1. Large swappable battery pack.
- 2. Waterproof rating IP67.
- 3. Heatproof casing, up to 85 degrees.
- 4. No-power-button design.
- 5. Activated by timer and movement.
- 6. Pin-point accurate cell locations.
- 7. AGPS.
- 8. Request current location simply by making a phone call.
- 9. Tracking once an hour under timer activation mode, operating time up to 120 days.
- 10. Tracking once an hour under timer activation mode, operating times of up to 50 days.
- 11. Superb power management.
- 12. SMS Google Maps hyperlinks to cell phones.
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.