FMB140 is an ADVANCED GSM/GNSS/Bluetooth tracker with integrated CAN data processor. It is compact 2 in 1 solution: GPS tracker and CAN adapter inside! Device allows to read CAN data from a wide range of various vehicles, including light & electric vehicles, trucks, buses and special machinery. Depending on exact software version FMB140 can be used in advanced applications as heavy logistics, delivery services, utility transport. Two options available to fulfill any business demands:
- LV-CAN200 option – default software version with LV-CAN200 parameters, including fuel level, consumption, odometer, CAN speed, pedal position, Supported vehicle types: light vehicles, trucks, buses.
- ALL-CAN300 option* – advanced software version allows to read more parameters than default version. Available additional parameters include AdBlue level, engine lifetime, airbag. Supported vehicle types: light vehicles, trucks, buses + electric vehicles, agriculture, construction, forest, utility & special machineries.
FMB140 supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE protocol, which lets you connect various external devices and Bluetooth low energy sensors. New device is a major improvement for telematics with easier installation and flexibility to choose proper set of features without a change of hardware.
|CAN Data||Fuel Level (Dashboard), Total fuel consumption, Vehicle speed (wheel), Vehicle driven distance, Engine speed (RPM), Accelerator pedal position|
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Immobilizer, iButton Read Notification, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and firmware update||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GNSS, NITZ, NTP|
|Ignition detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM|
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 184.108.40.206 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.