The Teltonika FMB920 is a compact and smart GPS tracker that offers a range of features and capabilities. It is designed for tracking light vehicles in various applications such as insurance telematics, rental cars, recovery of stolen cars, public safety services, delivery transport, and taxis, among others. With its compact size and smart design, the FMB920 is a versatile and reliable solution for vehicle tracking needs.
One of the standout features of the FMB920 is its Bluetooth connectivity, which allows for easy and convenient pairing with compatible devices. This opens up possibilities for additional functionality and integration with other systems. The tracker also features internal high-gain GNSS and GSM antennas, ensuring reliable and accurate positioning and communication.
The FMB920 is equipped with an integrated backup battery, providing an added layer of security and ensuring continuous operation even in the event of a power loss. This is particularly useful in scenarios such as theft recovery, where the tracker needs to remain active even if the vehicle's power source is disconnected.
In terms of inputs and outputs, the FMB920 offers flexibility and customization options. The digital input can be used for monitoring ignition, door, or alarm button status, while the digital output allows for remote immobilization of the vehicle. These features enhance the functionality and control that the tracker provides.
Overall, the Teltonika FMB920 is a reliable and feature-rich GPS tracker that is well-suited for a wide range of applications. Its compact size, Bluetooth connectivity, and integrated backup battery make it a versatile and convenient solution for tracking light vehicles.
- Compact and smart design
- Bluetooth connectivity for additional functionality
- Internal high-gain GNSS and GSM antennas
- Integrated backup battery for continuous operation
- Flexible inputs and outputs for customization
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 18.104.22.168 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.