FMB208 is a waterproof tracker with gyroscope and IRNSS support for Indian compliance market. Teltonika designed a SPECIAL tracker to fulfil the requirements of AIS140 regulation and deliver additional value for GPS telematics solution providers by high-end features. FMB208 is ARAI certified AIS140 tracker with IRNSS and GPS, meeting requirements of GAGAN support, 2 servers functionality, internal battery, accelerometer and gyroscope, Embedded SIM, tamper-proof (IP67 rating) and powerful WEB FOTA to fulfil firmware updates requirement. Moreover, Teltonika added rich features on top to deliver more value for GPS telematics service providers:
- 3rd server support;
- BT functionality enables firmware and configuration update, smartphone connection, OBD dongle support;
- BLE sensors and beacons – expands business opportunities dramatically;
- Security features: jamming detection, unplug and towing detection;
- Crash features – crash event and reconstruction of crash.
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, DOUT Control Via Call, GNSS Fuel Counter, Immobilizer, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and firmware update||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GPS, NITZ, NTP|
|Fuel monitoring||LLS (Analog), Digital LLS (RS232), OBDII dongle|
|Ignition detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (OBDII dongle)|
|RS232 Modes||Log Mode, NMEA, LLS, LCD, RFID HID/MF7, Garmin FMI, TCP ASCII/Binary|
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 184.108.40.206 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.