FMB208 is a waterproof tracker with gyroscope and IRNSS support for Indian compliance market. Teltonika designed a SPECIAL tracker to fulfil the requirements of AIS140 regulation and deliver additional value for GPS telematics solution providers by high-end features. FMB208 is ARAI certified AIS140 tracker with IRNSS and GPS, meeting requirements of GAGAN support, 2 servers functionality, internal battery, accelerometer and gyroscope, Embedded SIM, tamper-proof (IP67 rating) and powerful WEB FOTA to fulfil firmware updates requirement. Moreover, Teltonika added rich features on top to deliver more value for GPS telematics service providers:
- 3rd server support;
- BT functionality enables firmware and configuration update, smartphone connection, OBD dongle support;
- BLE sensors and beacons – expands business opportunities dramatically;
- Security features: jamming detection, unplug and towing detection;
- Crash features – crash event and reconstruction of crash.
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, DOUT Control Via Call, GNSS Fuel Counter, Immobilizer, Excessive Idling detection, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and firmware update||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GPS, NITZ, NTP|
|Fuel monitoring||LLS (Analog), Digital LLS (RS232), OBDII dongle|
|Ignition detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (OBDII dongle)|
|RS232 Modes||Log Mode, NMEA, LLS, LCD, RFID HID/MF7, Garmin FMI, TCP ASCII/Binary|
This information only is for informational purposes only, Plaspy does not have relationship with the device's manufacturer, for more information check the manufacturer's website or user manual.
Set Up FMB208
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 22.214.171.124 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.