Newly introduced FMU126 is an advanced real-time tracking terminal with 3G network coverage and fallback to 2G. Device equipped with GNSS/Bluetooth and 3G modules, internal GNSS and internal 3G antennas. Teltonika designed a tracker to fulfil the requirements of Department of Land Transport (DLT) and deliver additional value for GPS telematics solution providers by high-end features:
- Device is designed with RS232 interface for magnetic card reader and various third party external devices.
- Additional +5V output allows you to save precious time of integration.
- Buzzer on PCB will save cost of installation
- BLE sensors and beacons – expands business opportunities dramatically;
- More than 6 hours long life on internal battery collecting records every second
- CAN adapters support to capture CAN data from any kind of transport
|Scenarios||Green Driving, Over Speeding detection, Jamming detection, GNSS Fuel Counter, DOUT Control Via Call, Excessive Idling detection, Immobilizer, iButton Read Notification, Unplug detection, Towing detection, Crash detection, Auto Geofence, Manual Geofence, Trip|
|Sleep modes||GPS Sleep, Online Deep Sleep, Deep Sleep, Ultra Deep Sleep|
|Configuration and firmware update||FOTA Web, FOTA, Teltonika Configurator (USB, Bluetooth), FMBT mobile application (Configuration)|
|SMS||Configuration, Events, DOUT control, Debug|
|GPRS commands||Configuration, DOUT control, Debug|
|Time Synchronization||GNSS, NITZ, NTP|
|Fuel monitoring||LLS (Analog), Digital LLS (RS232), LV-CAN200, ALL-CAN300, CAN-CONTROL, OBDII dongle|
|Ignition detection||Digital Input 1, Accelerometer, External Power Voltage, Engine RPM (CAN Adapters, OBDII dongle)|
|RS232 Modes||Log Mode, NMEA, LLS, LCD, RFID HID/MF7, Garmin FMI, TCP ASCII/Binary, Magnetic card reader|
Use Plaspy with a tracker
Set the Operator APN
- Check your tracker clock setup is set UTC-0 o GMT. (The most trackers come from the factory on UTC.)
- For most devices you should use IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number as unique identifier. However, some devices have vendor specific unique identifier, for example TK-103 devices use 11-digit identifier.
Set Up the IP and port on your tracker: (automatic detect tracker's protocol.)
Server d.plaspy.com IP 188.8.131.52 Port 8888
- Add on your Account on devices with the IMEI or unique ID.