Plaspy offers several types of alerts that allow you to be aware of what is happening with your device from the convenient platform. Every time you set up an alert you can receive it via email, so you can keep track of your device's changes and needs. For example, you can set up alerts to notify you of fuel or battery level.
To access this option, you can click on the left panel and select the name of the device you want to configure an alert for, and the following dialog box will be displayed.
- Then, you will have to choose the configuration option, and another dialog box will appear where you will find the alerts option. A new tab will be displayed, with options such as:
1. Reminders: Alerts function as reminders that arrive via email, this option allows us to create new alerts and configure them with the information and conditions we believe necessary.
2. Edit: This option allows you to edit the alerts you have already created.
3. Copy to... : Clicking on this option will open the following dialog box, where you will be able to use the tools to copy alerts created from one user to another.
You can also access directly from the left panel, where you will find a shortcut to the alerts.
Once the alerts are displayed, you can select one to edit it with the pencil icon or you can create a new one with the button .
There are many alerts which have the same configuration options, below you will find a list and description of these.
- Device Offline: Triggers when the device is offline from the server for any reason.
- SOS button, is activated when the emergency button is pressed the device.
- Speed limit, is activated when the device exceeds a set speed.
- Minutes without movement, is activated when the device is in one place over the certain minutes.
- Date expired, is activated when a scheduled date is exceeded, useful for safe, reviews, etc.
- Mileage reached, sends an alert when the device reaches a mileage.
- Shake: Triggers when the device is shaking.
- RPM Limit: Triggers when the RPM counter is over for a value
- Low Battery: Triggers when the device's battery level is lower than a value
- Battery Voltage less than: Triggers when the vehicle´s battery voltage is lower than a value
- Off GPS, GPS is activated when the phone is off. Only applies to phones.
- No GPS signal, is activated when the GPS signal can not be obtained.
- GPS power off, the GPS is activated when the vehicle is disconnected.
- Sensor 1, ACC ignition sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is on, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 1, ACC off, the sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is off.
- Sensor 2 on: is activated when the second sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 2 off: it is activated when the second sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 3 on: is activated when the third sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 3 off: it is activated when the third sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 4: on is activated when the fourth sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 4: off it is activated when the fourth sensor device is disabled.
- Decreased fuel, is activated when a drop of fuel is detected by a percentage.
- Increased fuel, is activated when the fuel increase is detected by a percentage.
- Less fuel to be activated when the fuel level detected is less than a percentage.
- Temperature lower than, is activated when the temperature is below.
- Temperature over than, is activated when the temperature is above.
- Temperature 2 lower than, is activated when the temperature 2 is below.
- Temperature 2 over than, is activated when the temperature 2 is above.
Furthermore, you will find the permitted zones, prohibited zones, control zones and checkpoints, which we drew earlier on the map, you can select them and add notifications to them.
Not all trackers have all the sensors, for more information on the alerts that your device supports you can contact your device supplier.
All alerts have the same options, which are:
- Notify by mail, here we define who we'll send you an alert if the alert, this is the default mail Plaspy registered user, but can be changed by the emails that need separated by commas happen.
- Notify by SMS: If your account has an SMS Gateway setting, type the phone numbers separated by a comma to notify the alert.
- Notify only the first time, when the event occurs repeatedly notified only the first time the event occurs, this applies to sending emails or alert statistics.
- Highlight on the map: check this option if the alert is critical and you need to activate sound on the map when the alert is triggered
- Use custom schedule, for this alert, here we can put a specific timetable for this alert, otherwise the schedule that is used is assigned to the device at the top.
- Welcome to Plaspy help
- Left panel
- Show Route
- Mileage Calculation
- Enable map notifications
- Enable Telegram notifications
- Email alerts sending limits
- Share Access
- Activation Code
- Line Renewal
- Points redemption
- API Activation
- Rest API
- Last Location
- Embed on my website
- Embed the map on my website
- Mobile App
- Advanced Mobile App
- Mobile application with push notifications
- API (Obsolete)
- Operations and results
- Format of requests and responses
- Sample Codes
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, time zone (GMT-5).