Plaspy offers you several types of alerts, which aim to notify you of any update, process or notification from your device. To access them, go to the top menu in the gears, devices .
After selecting the Devices option, the following dialog box will open.
To access the alert manual, click here.
How the alerts work:
The alerts are grouped by the type of alert, we have general ones, among which we find the SOS button, some devices bring SOS buttons, when the button is activated on the device we decide what action we are going to take.
There are more alerts which have the same configuration options, we are going to list them and make a description of these.
- Device Offline: Triggers when the device is offline from the server for any reason.
- SOS button, is activated when the emergency button is pressed the device.
- Speed limit, is activated when the device exceeds a set speed.
- Minutes without movement, is activated when the device is in one place over the certain minutes.
- Date expired, is activated when a scheduled date is exceeded, useful for safe, reviews, etc.
- Mileage reached, sends an alert when the device reaches a mileage.
- Shake: Triggers when the device is shaking.
- RPM Limit: Triggers when the RPM counter is over for a value
- Low Battery: Triggers when the device's battery level is lower than a value
- Battery Voltage less than: Triggers when the vehicle´s battery voltage is lower than a value
- Off GPS, GPS is activated when the phone is off. Only applies to phones.
- No GPS signal is activated when the GPS signal can not be obtained.
- GPS off, the GPS is activated when the vehicle is disconnected.
- Sensor 1, ACC ignition sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is on, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 1, ACC off, the sensor is activated when the vehicle ignition is off.
- Sensor 2 on: is activated when the second sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 2 off: it is activated when the second sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 3 on: is activated when the third sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 3 off: it is activated when the third sensor device is disabled.
- Sensor 4: on is activated when the fourth sensor device is activated, here we can customize the name of the alert.
- Sensor 4: off it is activated when the fourth sensor device is disabled.
- Fuel level down, is activated when a drop of fuel is detected by a percentage.
- Fuel level up, is activated when the fuel increase is detected by a percentage.
- Fuel level is less than, be activated when the fuel level detected is less than a percentage.
- Temperature lower than, is activated when the temperature is below.
- Temperature over than, is activated when the temperature is above.
- Temperature 2 lower than, is activated when the temperature 2 is below.
- Temperature 2 over than, is activated when the temperature 2 is above.
Furthermore areas are permitted and prohibited areas previously drew on the map, here we can pick them and assign notifications.
Not all crawlers have all sensors, for more information about alerts that your device supports can contact the vendor of your device.
All alerts have the same options, which are:
- Notify by mail, here we define who we'll send you an alert if the alert, this is the default mail Plaspy registered user, but can be changed by the emails that need separated by commas happen.
- Notify by SMS: If your account has an SMS Gateway setting, type the phone numbers separated by a comma to notify the alert.
- Notify only the first time, when the event occurs repeatedly notified only the first time the event occurs, this applies to sending emails or alert statistics.
- Highlight on the map: check this option if the alert is critical and you need to activate sound on the map when the alert is triggered
- Use custom schedule for this alert, here we can put a specific timetable for this alert, otherwise the schedule that is used is assigned to the device at the top.
To the alerts you can add a second alert or several alerts to be evaluated, the alert will be activated when the main alert and additional conditions are met, for example you can define speed limits by control zones, or the vehicle cannot be still for more than 5 minutes with an activated sensor. You can configure additional conditions to the alert according to your needs.
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, time zone (GMT-5).