To keep systems healthy and accounts safe, Plaspy limits the number of email alerts users can send per day and the number of recipients per alert.
After reaching one of these limits, a user can't send new alerts for a while. However, they can still access their account and receive alerts by the map. After this suspension period, sending limits are automatically reset and the user can resume sending email alerts.
Sending limits can change without notice. Limits are applied over a rolling period, not a set time of day.
Plaspy can notify the same alert by email every two minutes, Plaspy skips the same consecutive alert. If the same alert repeats the time blocked will double. for example, if the same alert repeats more than 1 in the first 2 minutes, the next notification arrives in 4 minutes, if the alert continues the next notification arrives in 8 minutes and next 16, 32, 64, etc.
Recommendations for sending email alerts
Here are some ways to avoid exceeding limits when sending email alerts:
- Notify by email only critical alerts: prevent send email notifications for alerts with repeat continuously, for example, the vibration alerts.
- If an alert is sent continuously, fix it and check the alert: The one alert is abnormal if this repeats continuously for all day, these multiples notifications could be by the device malfunction if you want to skip the email notification you can disable the email notification in the alert or you can delete the alert if you don't keep active the alert.
- Welcome to Plaspy help
- Left panel
- Show Route
- Mileage Calculation
- Enable map notifications
- Enable Telegram notifications
- Email alerts sending limits
- Share Access
- Activation Code
- Line Renewal
- Points redemption
- API Activation
- Rest API
- Last Location
- Embed on my website
- Embed the map on my website
- Mobile App
- Advanced Mobile App
- Mobile application with push notifications
- API (Obsolete)
- Operations and results
- Format of requests and responses
- Sample Codes
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, time zone (GMT-5).