Embed the map on my website
When page embed the map with the position of your devices in your web facilitate the display of real-time positions where visitors can directly visualize the positions of their sin Devices Having Plaspy access, users can be on your website or protected by UN authentication mechanism you define indifferent data access Plaspy.
To embed the map on your Web page You must follow several steps:
- Enable access the API on your account.
- Enable access device API.
- Create a group with the devices to show.
- Find a group identifier to add to the API, which appears when editing group and to have the API enabled.
- HTML code to embed the map on your web page my_group_id replaced by the identifier of your group.
To see an example of the integration we show you a functional example.
- Welcome to Plaspy help
- Left panel
- Show Route
- Mileage Calculation
- Enable map notifications
- Enable Telegram notifications
- Email alerts sending limits
- Share Access
- Activation Code
- Line Renewal
- Points redemption
- API Activation
- Rest API
- Last Location
- Embed on my website
- Embed the map on my website
- Mobile App
- Advanced Mobile App
- Mobile application with push notifications
- API (Obsolete)
- Operations and results
- Format of requests and responses
- Sample Codes
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, time zone (GMT-5).