The reporting tool is a key function that allows you to collect, organize, and present tracking data in a clear and concise manner. This tool offers several advantages and benefits for users, such as real-time data analysis, report customization, data visualization, scheduled reports, and historical tracking.
In summary, it provides an efficient and effective way to gather, analyze, and share relevant information about tracked assets. By leveraging this tool, you can optimize your operations, improve decision-making, and maximize the efficiency of your assets.
To access Reports, you will need to select the world icon located in the top right corner of the map, and then choose the Reports
Once you have chosen that option, a window will appear that will allow you to interact and create reports according to your needs.
To start creating your new customized reports, you just need to:
1. Select the "(New Query)" option from the "Queries" dropdown menu, which will enable the add button for you to generate and customize your new report.
2. As soon as you have selected that option, a window will open where you can name your new query.
3. Now you just need to start customizing your report by adding variables according to your requirements. Remember! You can also delete, correct the name, and change the position of the columns for each variable.
4. You can also go back to a previous state by selecting an action from the "History" tab.
5. Once you have finished customizing your report, you just need to provide the relevant permissions for your users to access it.
6. Review your report by saving your query; this way, you can view all the changes and elements you have created.
7. Similarly, you can create custom filters that will help you refine the report results, allowing you to focus on specific information according to your needs.
8. You can modify and customize your reports whenever you require. To do this, simply select the query you created again and click on the edit button , and then follow the steps proposed above.
Using existing reports as a base:
This option allows you to duplicate and edit already created reports and customize them to your liking.
To do this, you need to select the template or query you want to customize, then click on the duplicate button . Once you have selected that option, a window will open where you can change the name and copy your report. Now you just need to modify it according to your preference, following the steps described above ↑!
We are also pleased to inform you that we have integrated artificial intelligence capabilities to customize the report according to your requirements. This innovative feature will enable you to maximize the potential of your reports.
Thanks to these new tools, report generation in Plaspy is now more powerful and adaptable than ever. We hope
- Welcome to Plaspy help
- Left panel
- Show Route
- Mileage Calculation
- Enable map notifications
- Enable Telegram notifications
- Email alerts sending limits
- Share Access
- Activation Code
- Line Renewal
- Points redemption
- API Activation
- Rest API
- Last Location
- Embed on my website
- Embed the map on my website
- Mobile App
- Advanced Mobile App
- Mobile application with push notifications
- API (Obsolete)
- Operations and results
- Format of requests and responses
- Sample Codes
We answer all support request within 24 business hours approximately, If you have a question that needs an immediate resolution, please contact us by other way.
We answer you in business hours, as soon as possible. We are located in Bogotá, Colombia, time zone (GMT-5).